Please visit official website www.cadex.kz
6th INTERNATIONAL DENTAL EXHIBITION CENTRAL ASIA DENTAL
DATES: 12-14 OCTOBER, 2022
VENUE: ATAKENT EXPO, 11th PAVILION, ALMATY, KAZAKHSTAN
CENTRAL ASIA DENTAL EXPO is a professional event in the field of stomatology held in Kazakhstan and Central Asia.
CENTRAL ASIA DENTAL EXPO is an effective site for demonstration of products and services to experts in the field of stomatology, an output on the new markets not only Kazakhstan, but also other markets of Central Asia, as Kyrgyzstan, Uzbekistan, Tajikistan and Turkmenistan.
Annually, 150-200 companies from 20 countries take part in the exhibition, such as Kazakhstan, Russia, Ukraine, Germany, Italy, France, China, Poland, India, Pakistan, Liechtenstein, Slovakia, Slovenia, the United Arab Emirates, Turkey, etc.
Participating companies present products of various products of more than 450 brands around the world.
The exhibition is visited by about 5,500 distributors, dental shops and dentists from Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Uzbekistan, Tajikistan and Turkmenistan. Read more https://cadex.kz/en/post-show-2021.html
Exhibition is supported by:
- Municipality of Almaty city
- United Kazakhstan Dental Association
- Kazakhstan is the heart of Central Asia and a huge country, one of the ten largest countries in the world, occupying almost 3 million square kilometers.
- A country showing stable economic growth.
- A country where during last years the number of dental trade companies increased by 55%.
- Attractive conditions for doing business.
- A stable political and economic situation, attract entrepreneurs from neighboring countries (Uzbekistan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan and Turkmenistan). There are no industrial enterprises producing dental products in this vast territory, and by entering this undeveloped market, you can be sure in success of your products.
- There are almost 100 distributors of dental products in Kazakhstan and 250 distributors in Uzbekistan, Kyrgyztan, Tajikistan and Turkmenistan.
Exhibiting at CADEX 2022 could be good opportunity:
- to extend your business scope and find new distributors in Central Asia.
- to have B2B meetings with distributors of Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Kyrgyzstan and Tajikistan.
- to find new partners
- to demonstrate trends in the industry;
Shell scheme stand- 300 USD /m2
Raw space- 245 USD /m2
Registration fee- 350 USD
SECTIONS OF THE EXHIBITION:
Equipment and materials for implantology
The medical furniture
Dental operational microscopes
For request of prices please contact:
+7 707 823 53 67